TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR EMERGING FEMALE MANAGERS AN EMPOWERING 1-WEEK COURSE
This fast track talent program for women is a 1-week learning journey which is ideal for developing potential female managers and inspiring them to grow in their organization. This program is taught in English by international faculty.
Fast-Track is specifically designed for emerging female managers who exhibit future leadership potential, or have recently taken on a leadership role. For senior leaders with more extensive leadership experience, consider our Advanced Leadership Program instead.
Why is the program so impactful?
- Participants benefit from a cross-industry experience; learning together like-minded managers from other leading companies
- An Academic Director manages the leadership journey to ensure a cohesive learning experience.
- The program is based on the learning design principles of Think (new knowledge); Explore (behaviours and feelings); Do (application and relevancy to current job and role).
- The program is tailor-made and led by international leadership and management development experts.
- Fast Track encourages experimentation and ownership, where maximum responsibility is placed in the hands and minds of the participants to own their own learning. This approach builds confidence, motivation and autonomy.
- Learning methods include workshops, games, facilitation, peer-to-peer group work, accelerated learning practice, guest speakers, role plays and simulations.
- The program takes place over a highly immersive (fun!) 5 days in Copenhagen.
Sign up for the Fast-Track Program
2nd-6th of March 2020 in central Copenhagen
Anne Sofie Josephsen
COO of Above & Beyond Group